Party Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the terms on which you agree to when you book your Birthday Party or Venue Hire with Chipmunks Playland & Café. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any stage without notice.
BIRTHDAY PARTIES & PRIVATE VENUE HIRE
Please take some time to read through the details and conditions below to ensure you are prepared for your function.
- We require confirmation of all details including guest list, platters, special dietary needs and full payment of the party or event (including any party extras) at least 72 hours before your booking. Please note that payment is non-refundable for change of mind or no-shows on the day; if you are unsure on numbers, please confirm for less children and we are happy to work with you on the day if extras arrive. Full payment is non-refundable when cancelled within 72 hours of your booking time.
- Party session times are for the party room. Please arrive 1 hour before your party room booking and include this time on your invitations.
Please make yourself familiar with our playground rules and safety information displayed in-store.
- Children must be supervised by no less than 1 adult per 8 children at all times. Children must be seated in the café whilst eating and drinking.
- Chipmunks caters for children up to 11 years; anyone 12 years or older is considered an adult. Chipmunks playground equipment is only suitable for children up to the age of 11 years old.
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted in the building or car park.
- Socks must be worn at all times. This includes both children and adults supervising toddlers in our play areas. Bare feet are not permitted for hygiene and safety reasons. Chipmunks socks are available for purchase for both children and adults.
- We do cater for most allergies and dietary preferences. Please confirm all details prior to the function. Note: We will always do our best to accommodate your changes, however we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate in every circumstance.
- A café tab can be set up for your party or event (excluding ‘hire only’ venue hire option) for coffee and extra café purchases. Credit card information may be held as security. Full payment is required at the end of your party or event. Alternatively, your guests can purchase directly via the café.
- Chipmunks accept no responsibility for any damage or loss of your personal belongings on-site.
- Prices and packages include GST and are subject to change without notice.
- You may be contacted by Chipmunks from time to time for feedback on your function and future marketing.
Chipmunks Party Booking Conditions
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your birthday party booking.
- Once the deposit is paid your booking is confirmed and your party invitations can be collected or can be downloaded from the Chipmunks Website.
- Chipmunks provide great café facilities therefore; we do not allow food or drink to be brought into our premises. A nut-free birthday cake is the exception with a booked party.
- Your party room is available for up to one hour. Your host will confirm timings with you on the party day but as a guideline the cake and Charlie visit is approximately 15 minutes after your party room start time. Please respect our other customers by vacating your room and allocated guest table on time.
- No Passouts: Tickets are valid from the time of entry until the time you leave the facility.
Chipmunks Private Hire Booking Conditions
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your private venue hire booking.
- A security bond is held as security over fair cleanliness, soiling, equipment misuse, theft and time of vacancy. The bond is due 72 hours before the time of your booking. The bond will be refunded within a week providing the above conditions are met.
- Full payment of your function should be received no later than 72 hours prior to your event.
- Hire Only Package Conditions:
- You are welcome to bring your own catering by arrangement with our ‘hire only’ package only.
- The kitchen is not available for preparation, heating or cleaning. If you are serving a large meal you will need to provide your own disposable cutlery, cups, plates, serviettes and rubbish bags.
- The facility is available for 15 minutes prior to the beginning of your hire period to set up.
- The centre must be cleared and cleaned within 15 minutes from the time your function ends, otherwise additional charges will apply.